2009年11月25日水曜日

Chikara's vision of a better world

What is a better world?
How do you think that we live in a better world?
There might be so many ideas.
And everyone has their own ideas.

Also I have my own idea about a better world.
I think that a better world is the world where everyone is always happy.
This connects so act, it is needed to negotiate by using money and pros and cons.

For example, my own happiness such as passing the entrance exam of course makes me happy.
But, the happiness of others also makes me happy, and the piece of the world is also makes me happy.
I think love acts very important role of a better world.

It is usually said that love cannot change our world by realists.
But, I don't think "All your need is love ."

Do you know Mother Teresa?
She is a famous nuns and her work has been evaluated and she got Nobel Peace Prize as a result.
Mother Teresa said, "We are not that big. However, only small things with great love".
And, she said, "Human smile, and people forget the communion of man.This is a very large poverty." too.
"Opposite of love is not hate, indifference." is also quotation of one of her speeches.

I do not completely agree with her philanthropy because of her way of that activities.
For example, she is a basically a Christian fundamentalist, so she didn't use drugs and painkiller.
But, when she became disease she used drugs.
But, I agree with these sentences.
Human should act with these way of thinking.

A better world should make us all happy.
It is too difficult to be all people happy.
But, everyone should aim at a better world.
We all have rights to become happy.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿