2009年12月19日土曜日

Franz Ferdinand

Do you know UK Rock band Franz Ferdinand ?
If you lives in English speaking, maybe you know them well.
In japan, most people have heard their music in CM.
For example iPod touch "No You Girls", Sony walkman "Do You Want To ", TOYOTA new mark X "Ulysses" and so on.
And you may know their representative song "Take Me Out".
Their concept of music is making music that girls can dance.
Certainly their music is rock but really danceable, rhythm is really comfortable but sometimes intense and their music have catchy riffs but also electronic rhythm.
They are usually said that let down the barriers between dance and pop.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I am not familiar about much Western music.
    So, unfortunately I do not know the band.
    Therefore I want to listen to their music if there is an opportunity.
    Please tell me your favorite or recommended songs if you don’t mind.

    返信削除
  2. I often listen Western-style music, too. I don't know the latest, but I know former.
    My favorite musician is Billy Joel. His tunes are so attractive and creative that I like them.
    Why don't you listen once?

    返信削除