2009年12月31日木曜日

→Pia-no-jaC←

→Pia-no-jaC← is Japanese instrumental unit.
If you read their unit name from front, you can read them Piano
and if you read their name from back, you can read them cajon.
Yes, their configuration is only piano and cajon.
This is really simple but really great.
And, they originally played the instrument in their own style.
They have no experience to learn the way of playing.

Their tunes classified two kinds of atmosphere with each songs.
First, it uses what is called transcendence techniques
.
Second, it is that the felling is generous and it is performed really clean.

Their album is mix
ed these two tunes greatflully.
Now, I introduce you to their albums.

First; First Contact

this album is their debut album.
So the configuration of this album is really simple.
Maybe you can easily listen.








Second;EAT A CLASSIC
This album is bold arrangements of classical music.
For example,J.S. Bach Small Fugue in G minor,Georges. Bizet Habanera from opera "Carmen".











Third;Fuujinraijin

This album is used any other purcussion.
I think this album has been successful in a new expression.





3 件のコメント:

  1. I really think that you know many kinds of artists. I listen only J-pop. I wonder where you know such as music.

    By the way, I don't know cajon. Please tell me what it is.

    返信削除
  2. Your introducing CD is very original I think.
    I don't know most of CDs which you introduce in this blog. But I have some interests.
    If I have a chance please let me listen them.

    返信削除
  3. I am very interested in your introducing about musician.
    So, I want to listen your favorite songs.

    Please more introduce me your favorite songs, if you can.

    返信削除